Friday, August 30, 2013

Kaka from Real Madrid this summer, suddenly announced

Tomorrow to office after 2 months, in order to let kaka recovery as soon as possible, real Madrid manager allows the Brazilian use all kinds of means, including the absence of their own separate training, but he can't see real Madrid fans in those days the SAN siro prince stood on the bernabeu pitch. Herrera cup tonight against deportivo, kaka played the full 90 minutes and scored two goals, although state recovery, but he's very hard to through the journey of the new season with real Madrid, after kaka suddenly issued declaration of leave.
"I think now is the right time, I want to leave real Madrid, before the transfer window closes at the club friendly break up. I've been talking with carlo ancelotti and high-level club, everyone knows this matter, my father is working now and the club consultation solve the problem of my leave. I now really difficult situation at real Madrid, the club also know what I think, stay here training and job is my responsibility, but my father has been preparing for my move, I believe this for me and the club is a good choice."
Tonight in in the stadium, kaka league, although Mr Secco also, but still a Spanish import to the position of the attacking midfielder kaka. And carlo ancelotti this tactic arrangement later proved to be successful, 6 minutes, cristiano ronaldo back in the high-speed and dribbling, the box left rib, a decisive cross point after kaka skipped right foot calmly finish, the ball hit on the left side of the column into a goal. This is kaka scored the second goal of this summer, before the preseason, bernabeu cup and kaka scored only once in the two league games, some events didn't even get the chance to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment